B5 Elite Plus Program
Madinah First Express
August 14, 2018 – August 26/27, 2018
4 nights at Movinpick Anwar Al-Madinah Hotel – Madinah
8 nights at the Swissotel Makkah – Makkah
(Access to your hotel room during the Manasik (Total 8 nights in Hotel)
4 Nights of Manasik: August 19-August 23
Aleman exclusive camp is located directly in front of Jamarat.
Back to the Swissotel Makkah for 3 nights (Makkah) August 23-26
Depart to home – August 26/27
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Madinah First Express.
B5 Medina First Express
August 14, 2018 – August 26/27, 2018
- Round trip Airfare New York/Madinah/Jeddah/New York
- Travel from other gateways is available, additional charges will apply
Program Itinerary: 12 DAYS
- 4 nights at Movinpick Anwar Al-Madinah Hotel – Madinah (Located at Haram boundary)
- August 15-19
- 8 nights at the Swissotel Makkah Hotel– Makkah
- Access to your room during the Manasik (Total 8 nights in Hotel)
- August 19-23
- 4 Nights of Manasik: August 19-23
- 1 Night: Tarwiya Day spent in Mina in Aleman camp in front of Jamarat
- 1 Night: Arafat/ Muzdalifa
- 2 Nights: Stay in Aleman Mina camp in front of Jamarat
- Back to the Swissotel Makkah for 3 nights (Makkah) August 23-26 (Located at Haram boundary)
- Depart to home - August 26/27
Package Meal Plans
Hotels in Madinah and Makkah:
- Open buffet Breakfast and Dinner will be served daily
Mena and Arafat
- Mena - Open buffet Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner will be served daily.
- Arafat- Open buffet Breakfast and Lunch. Dinner box will be provided for Muzdalifa.
- Transportations in the Manasik between Mena, Arafat and Muzdalifa will be by the Train which reduces the traveling time to 13 minutes.
- Transportation between Makkah and Madinah will be in Aleman luxury Air-Conditioned buses.
- Mazarat (sightseeing) to historic sites in Madinah.
Hajj Package Prices
Triple Room (3 people): $10,700.00/person
Double Room (2 people): $11,900.00/person
- Modern luxury air-conditioned buses for all transportation.
- Meet and assist by professional staff in Madinah Airport and Jeddah Airport.
- Professional staff will be assisting and serving you throughout the trip.
- Our staff will handle your luggage in Saudi Arabia (Collection, Transfer from city to city and storage) to give you a hassle free trip.
- Educational Seminars will be offered in the USA and Saudi Arabia.
- Educational reading materials will be distributed in different Languages (English, Urdu and Arabic).
- English speaking Group Leaders will be with you throughout the trip.
- Barbers will be available in our Mena Camp.
Aleman Complimentary Gift
- Ihram for men will be given in Saudi Arabia
- Women will receive a prayer rug in Saudi Arabia
- Zam Zam Water will be given before departure
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip
- Aleman backpack for your convenience
- Mandatory Hajj Draft Fee of $350 per person
- Sacrifice (Qurbani) of $150.00 per person
- Return FedEx Services (if applicable)
- Domestic Flights to International Gateways
Tuesday, August 14
You are advised to be at the airport 4 hours prior to your flight departure time so that you can select your seats. Aleman Staff & representatives will be present at the airline check-in counter on the departure day to provide any assistance you may need. Once you arrive at JFK Airport you should proceed directly to the check-in counter and get your boarding pass. Make sure that your personal and Aleman luggage tags are secured to your luggage with the correct information.
MEDINA ARRIVAL: Wednesday, August 15
On arrival to Medina you will be assisted by our staff. When coming out of the custom area please make sure that you have your Aleman luggage tags secured to your bags as the staff is not permitted to enter the baggage area. Please follow instructions given by the staff to speed up the process in the Arrival terminal. Restaurant timings for Makkah & Medina hotel: BREAKFAST TIME- 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM DINNER TIME: 7:00 PM- 10:00 PM Staff at the hotel will guide you to the restaurant area. You must wear your ID to enter the area. Enjoy your stay in Medina and offer your prayers at Masjid Al Nabawi. Educational lectures begin after breakfast at Dallah Taibah Hotel. The lecture will be on the first floor in the Dallah Taibah restaurant area. The entrance to the restaurant is located on the 1st floor accessible only from the elevator station at the main entrance on the right. To enter you must show your Aleman ID. You will also see 3 exhibitions in located close to Masjib Al Nabawi (The Holy Quran Exhibition, Seerah Exhibition, Asmaul Allah Alhusna Exhibition. Lecture timings: After breakfast & dinner
MEDINA AL MUNAWWARAH: Thursday, August 16
Enjoy your stay in Medina and offer your prayers at Masjid Al Nabawi. Offer Jummah Prayer on August 16 in Medina.
MEDINA MAZARAT: Saturday, August 18 - 8:00 am
Tuesday, August 18 - 8:00 am Buses will be outside the hotel and you will be guided by the staff to their location. Please have your breakfast early and be on time to avoid missing the bus.
DEPART FOR MAKKAH: Sunday, August 19
You will fly into Jeddah approximately by 9am on this day and will take Aleman’s private buses from Jeddah to Makkah. A bus list will be posted in the restaurant area of the hotel which will indicate which bus you will board. You will check-in Swissotel Makkah first, and then you will perform Umra. Immediately after the Umra head to the buses, they will be waiting for you at the bus stop located next to Swissotel Makkah.
4 Nights of Manasik: (August 19/8th Zul Hijjah- August 23/12th Zul Hijjah)
Aleman exclusive camp is located directly across Jamarat Manasik Meal Plan: During this period you will be offered breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet in Mina. Refreshment, snacks and fruits will be available to you at all times. YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR ROOM IN THE SWISSOTEL MAKKAH DURING MANASIK.
DEPART FOR MINA: Sunday, August 19/8th of Zul Hijjah
This is Al Tarwiya Day. You will be transferred by buses to our camp in Mina. The Hajj Manasik will begin on this day and you should spend your time in dhikr and preparation for Arafat day (Hajj Day). You will spend most of the day and part of the night at Mina camp and have your lunch and dinner buffet here.
ARAFAT DAY (HAJJ DAY): Monday, August 20/9th of Zul Hijjah
You will be transferred in the early morning of the Arafat day by train to Arafat. We will be walking from the Mina camp to the train station guided by an Aleman sign which will surround the entire group in a circle. Please follow the guided signs which will direct you to the station because you will be walking in a large crowd. There will be an assistant for people in wheelchair but you must let us know in advance if you require such assistance for yourself or anyone else accompanying you. The train will take about 12-13 minutes from Mina to Arafat site. From the station in Arafat, you will be guided by Aleman signs which will be held high around the entire group, which will take you from the station into the assigned tents in Arafat. In Arafat you may pray Fajr and you will have your breakfast and lunch in an open buffet in your tent. You will also be given a food box which you will carry with you to Muzdalifa. You will offer your Zuhr and Asr prayer together and listen to the Khutba in the tent in Arafat and afterwards you will have your lunch in an open buffet. After lunch, you should spend the time with yourself in doing Dua to Allah to accept your Hajj and asking him of all that you need. Please do not spend this time sleeping, chatting or in other activities so that you may utilize this time to do Dua. You will stay in Arafat up until Sundown (Maghrib). You will be moving again as a group into the train station guided by an Aleman sign surrounding the group. Please follow instructions and make sure that you are in the tent half an hour before Maghrib prayer. You will need to follow the Aleman signs as we will be moving as a group on your way to Muzdalifa. The train time will be approximately 6 minutes. Once we arrive, we will be guided by the Mutawif to our assigned area which we will be offering the Maghrib and Isha prayer together.
EID DAY: Tuesday, August 21/10th of Zul Hijjah
Muzdalifa- We will spend a few hours resting in the assigned area and offer our Fajr prayer. After Fajr we will proceed to the train station on our way to Mina (Jamarat site). The duration of the train ride will be 6-7 minutes. Once we arrive to Mina, we will proceed as a group to throw Jamarat Al Aqabah. Afterwards, we will go to the camp where your buffet breakfast will be ready. Most likely, before the buffet or during the time of breakfast, we will have the notification that the Qurbani (Sacrifice) has been done. Once that is confirmed, we will do our first Tahalul (getting out of our ihram) and changing into our regular clothes.
2nd DAY OF EID: Wednesday, August 22/11th of Zul Hijjah
You will be performing second day of Ramii Al Jamarat (Throwing the Jamarat) which you will do after Zawal (After Zuhr). Buses will take you to the Haram where you will perform Tawaf Ziyara and the Sa’ee. The buses will be running round the clock to the Haram for you to finish your Tawaf and do Tahalul Akbar until the 3rd day of Eid. Most likely, everyone in the group will finish their Tawaf and Tahalul by the second day of Eid.
3rd DAY OF EID: Thursday, August 23/12th of Zul Hijjah
You will have your breakfast in Mina and after breakfast you will throw perform Ramii at Jamarat. Afterwards, you will get ready to go to your room at the Swissotel for 3 nights from August 23-25.
DEPART FOR JEDDAH: Sunday, August 26/15th of Zul Hijjah
You will depart for Jeddah airport according to your flight schedule. You will board the bus appointed to you and be on your way to Jeddah. We will give you Zam Zam water bottle to take with you back home.